The game plan Ray submitted will do in a pinch. Our goal was to pare down what we had already proposed into something
practical, to make its implementation possible by the first
implementation deadline, but we may not have altogether achieved that—it's still too big.
Not included were all the major UI element mockups, nor was there an evaluation to measure whether we achieve our goals. However, we will know if the system achieves its goals when we have carried out our prototype plan, and I'm also going to work up a paper prototype, to help us get a good UI design. Also because it's fun... Fun is fun.
For the second deadline, I would like to implement a selective repetition system, but what to do then will be subject to a needs assessment by my colleagues at KTUH. Meanwhile, I need to give Ray a walkthrough on what I've learned about designing and extending Makahiki and work on a few more katas on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment