Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anki Check #2

Over the summer, a big cause of work was relearning much of the Japanese I studied at university in addition maintaining the body of knowledge that I've recorded in Anki, the memory-aiding software I like. Now that the semester—my last as an ICS undergrad—is a week under way, I'm adding again to the Japanese deck: my last class in the program is fourth-year Japanese, semester one.

In the last 30 days, I've studied a total of 1174 minutes, totaling 1524 reviews, many of which took extra time because I was practicing handwriting as a memory aid, and for this semester. It's my first time to study Japanese in two years, but relearning the language a second time (or third, or fourth) is generally easier than the first go. At the current pace (71 new cards in the last week), I'll have learned 1120 new factoidal bits of Japanese, in the form of sample sentences and kanji, by the end of the class.

Here are the fresh stats. I wonder how it compares to my last check:



No comments:

Post a Comment